It’s time I started sharing my gifts. And by that I mean my winner winner chicken dinners. As everyone on this site knows I am a sports gambler. At times, the greatest you’ve ever seen. And recently I’ve been dabbling in MLB, shoutout to my good friend and betting partner Rob for developing an over/under strat that is hits roughly 80% of the time. But I’m not ready to share that yet until we’ve perfected it.
Today though I have a parlay to offer up that I honestly think has ZERO chance of losing. Let’s take a peak:
- Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 -375
- Blue Jays have Robbie Ray on the mound and are the favorites ML @ -250 to win the game outright. Rangers stink out loud on the road 13-30. I think they win big but give yourself the protection of something unpredictable happening.
- Los Angeles Dogers +1.5 – 375
- Julio Urias is 11-3 with a 3.64 ERA. On the road somehow he is 8-2 with a 3.15 and opponents are only hitting .211 off him. Yes I know the Rockies are beast at home but that’s why I’ll give the Dodgers a 1 run buffer to lose and cover. All three of these plays are high odds favorites that should win outright.
- Oakland Athletics +1.5 -350
- Last leg, A’s with the same +1.5. Another big home favorite -195. Add in the fact that Cleveland’s pitcher is AWFUL. Eli Morgan has pitched 21.1 innings so far this season and he has given up 20 earned runs. Never bet on a guy with with an ERA over 8 and Mr. Morgan is limping in with 8.44.
Final parlay odds: +106
So you’ve got big favorites today with a run buffer to still cover. It should be three wins outright so if you are feeling dangerous think about a little sprinkle action on a ML parlay. But at least ride + odds for what should be an absolute can’t lose parlay.