As most of you know the Apple Event is today and with that the reveal of the iPhone 12.
- I’ll keep this short and sweet but here’s what my sources (have to remain confidential obviously) we should expect from the event today.
- New 4 lens camera that promises 8K resolution (so fellas make sure that hog is clean before you fire off the pics with the iPhone 12).
- Increased Refresh rates
- An optional microchip that you can have embedded into your wrist to monitor your heart rate.
- 5G data which will make refreshing times extinct.
- A egg shell white themed iPhone with 50% of the proceeds going to help those families in need of In Vitro Fertilization.
- Registering you to vote when updating your terms and conditions.
- And lastly a facial recognition technology recently added due to the coronavirus. This new facial recognition technology will make it so your phone will be able to read your face through a mask or face shield.
So what do you think Branders? Will you be buying an iPhone 12 or sticking with your current phone?