Good morning, high of 90 degrees in Philadelphia today. LaMarcus Aldridge is out for the upcoming continuation of the NBA season. Singer Bonnie Pointer is dead.
those are the 3 things i’m talking about this morning, take it or leave it.
Always fuckin hot in Philadelphia.
- Sue Serio of fox 29; “Southeastern wind will allow humidity to choke you while you work, may god have mercy on you.”
- packed 3 shirts for work today
- looking forward to nap after
Lamarcus Aldridge to take longer summer vacation.
- Will undergo shoulder surgery costing him the rest of 2019-2020 season
- When finding out he’d have to be quarantine in a Orlando hotel room, LaMarcus was quoted as saying “Give me that fucking surgery”
Disco legend Bonnie Pointer passes away
- If you’ve ever been in a Wildwood bar, especially with DJ Jerry Smith you’ve heard her music.
(CLICK ON THE WORDS BELOW)
- She made bangers like this.
- and this.
- especially this.
- Rest In Peace Bonnie