Get excited people, sports (kinda) is back in your life this Sunday, April 26th. Branded is hosting the greatest virtual chip off tournament known to mankind. If you’ve been keeping track at home, we’ve done 1 v 1 chip off livestreams the past two weekends. They have gone over so well that we decided to kick it up a notch.
We’re taking the 1 v 1 concept and making an entire tournament out of it. Here is a full breakdown of rules, players, and the schedule of matches.
- 50 shots per player in 5 rounds of 10. (100 shot per person for the championship)
- Single elimination
- Each player will be 18 feet from their target zone
- In the event of a tie after 5 rounds, there will be an overtime round
- Trash talking is not only allowed, it’s encouraged
The field is filled with some household names and a few lonely bloggers. Let’s meet our players:
- CEO Joe: Owner/Founder of Branded Sports
- Russ Joy: Podcast Network Director and writer for Crossing Broad
- Jay Roget: Blogger/Content Creator For Branded Sports
- Drew Smith: Cofounder of DSGN Tree and The Liberty Line
- Biz: Content Creator For North East Degenerates and Branded Sports
- Garvey: Content Creator For North East Degenerates and Branded Sports
- Rob Ellis: Host on 94 WIP, co-host “Odds On” CBS3
- KMess: Social Media Director and blogger for Branded Sports
- Jenn Frederick: Morning Team for ‘Good Day Philadelphia’ FOX 29
- Steve Seiler: Cohost SIR Podcast
- Joey Boats: Runner up on Barstool Idol, content creator for Branded Sports
- Ryan Rothstein: ESPN 97.3, host of The Fix podcast and The Philly Special Pocast
Mark your calendars for this Sunday at 11 am when the madness kicks off. Grab a cooler, kick your feet up, sit back and relax. Sports are back. It might not be the most impressive sporting display, but by God, sports are back.
Ps: Of course Gambling Dan will have lines, spreads and over/unders for these. Don’t you fret.