Follow @BrandedKyle on Twitter
Play for dramatic effect:
I can’t believe the Eagles didn’t kidnap Graham Harrell a la the Panthers and Matt Rhule. You can’t let someone like Graham Harrell out of your sight when you’re promising me things like the Air Raid! It’s 30 and windy here and you’re going to let him go back to 70 degrees and sunny LA to think about it? We may not win many games next year but it’s going to be awesome when Carson Wentz is throwing 60x and becomes the first 6,000 yard passer in NFL history.
You’re telling me you’re going to let a guy who learned and played under future SEC legend Mike Leach get away? Hell no!
In all seriousness, I would be all aboard this hire. Harrell is only 34 and has climbed in the ranks since he hung up the pads and focused on coaching. He got to USC and they increased significantly in the stat sheet from 2018-19:
Points per game: 26.1 to 32.5
Yards per game: 382.6 to 454.0
Passing yards per game: 248.2 to 335.8
What else qualifies Graham Harrell?
1. He’s apart of one of the most memorable college football plays in NCAAF history when a Graham Harrell led Texas Tech beat #1 Texas. Harrell to Crabtree is one of the best calls ever!
— Jeremy Klump (@JeremyKlump) January 17, 2020
2. He finished 4th in the 2008 Heisman voting behind Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow.
3. The endless t-shirt possibilities of Air Carson as the Air Jordan logo.
4. He fumbled his first snap in NFL history. Can relate to Carson when he puts the ball on the carpet 3 times a game.
5. Not from a Andy Reid, Mike Shanahan, or Sean McVay coaching tree.
Hire this man!