The 2019 NFL Draft was a huge hit. Except for the Nashville Bachelorette Parties that were ruined of course.
Every year the draft comes and then there are immediate reactions from the fan bases. Most of which never watch college games, don’t know what their team needs and have no idea who the hell the guy is their team drafted. (But for damn sure will have a reaction to it.)
Here are each fan base’s reactions to the first round of the NFL Draft told by some of your favorite GIF’s!
1. Arizona Cardinals: QB Kyler Murray
Kyler might be short but he is mighty! The tiny QB won the Heisman, quit baseball and is ready to take on the NFL. And the fan base is happy just because they know his name.
2. San Francisco 49ers: DE Nick Bosa
I don’t even think most people in San Fran knew the Draft was happening.
3. New York Jets: DT Quinnen Williams
Those braces about to be up Brady’s ass..
4. Oakland Raiders: DE Clelin Ferrell
With so many good players on the board… There is no chance any Raiders fan knew who Clelin Ferrell was.
5. Tampa Bay Bucs: ILB Devin White
Fans are ready for this dude to be knocking heads for the next 10 years.
6. New York Giants: QB Daniel Jones
^Their immediate reactions.
^What they want to do to Gettleman. This pick was hilarious to any non Giants fan… What an idiot!!
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: OLB Josh Allen
They let this beast slip all the way to an already badass defense?? And the Giants picked Daniel Jones!!
8. Detroit Lions: TE T.J. Hockenson
Dude is a great player. But the Lions fans have seen a first round TE fail very recently..
9. Buffalo Bills: DL Ed Oliver
Yes… This is them happy
10. Pittsburgh Steelers: ILB Devin Bush
Do Steelers fans do anything or go anywhere without that damn towel?!
11. Cincinnati Bengals: OT Jonah Williams
“He’s from Bama so he’s good right??”
11. Green Bay Packers: DE Rashan Gary
R-E-L-A-X… We good.
13. Miami Dolphins: DT Christian Wilkins
And you will continue to for years to come.
14. Atlanta Falcons: OG Chris Lindstrom
Happy to protect Matt Ryan but NO IDEA who that dude is.
15. Washington Redskins: QB Dwayne Haskins
Heck of a player to fall to them at 15.
16. Carolina Panthers: OLB Brian Burns
Sure.. Why not.
17. New York Giants: DT Dexter Williams
Just still focused on Daniel Jones at 6.
18. Minnesota Vikings: C Garrett Bradbury
19. Tennessee Titans: DT Jeffery Simmons
Really excited about his talent.. Then find out he won’t play this year.. Then see the video of him punch a girl..
20. Denver Broncos: TE Noah Fant
Broncos fans know a little bit about TE’s.
21. Green Bay Packers: S Darnell Savage
“Yess I am so excited.. I watched a ton of Maryland Football on Saturday’s I know exactly who he is!”
22. Philadelphia Eagles: OT Andre Dillard
“Butttt I wanted a fast receiver not a guy to protect my franchise QB.”
23. Houston Texans: OT Tytus Howard
24. Oakland Raiders: RB Josh Jacobs
“ALABAMA PLAYER… HE IS SO GOOD!”
25. Baltimore Ravens: WR Marquise Brown
Fastest offense in the league??
26. Washington Redskins: DE Montez Sweat
“Our defense tho….”
27. Oakland Raiders: S Johnathan Abram
In Chucky they trust.
28. LA Chargers: DT Jerry Tillery
29. Seattle Seahawks: DE L.J. Collier
30. New York Giants: CB Deandre Baker
Still butt hurt.
31. Atlanta Falcons: OT Kaleb McGary
Another guy to protect Matt Ryan.
32. New England Patriots: WR N’Keal Harry
“Is it February yet?”