There isn’t enough negativity going on in the world. On top of that the negativity that’s out there is to far, I’m looking to get everybody into letting me know your daily little tiny inconveniences that piss you off. Remember, little ones, tiny things that are so dumb they shouldn’t piss you off but they do, this isn’t a list for the sexist and racist crowd to speak up. Don’t forget to tell me why
- People who walk slowly, there needs to be a slow walk lane!
- When national beat writers all tweet the same thing and it means nothing, Give me news to shut up!
- When you’re trying to watch something on TV or listen to something on the radio and people ask you questions, leave me alone!
- People who try to win arguments on twitter, nobody has ever won an argument on twitter!!!
- When you lay in bed after just peeing and have to pee again, why didn’t that pee come out when I just pee’d!
- When some adds on Youtube can’t be skipped, let me skip everything!!!
- That jerk off that holds the door open when you’re 100 yards away, just walk inside!!!
- People who don’t know what they want when they get to the front of the line, FIGURE IT OUT!
- People who don’t have their phone on vibrate, who are you trying to impress!
- When you click a link and it doesn’t load right away, whats the hold up!
- People who walk their dog towards my dog because my dog goes nuts when she sees another dog and they should just know better!
- People who make celebrity fan accounts, what is wrong with you!
- When you tell someone where you’re from on vacation and they ask you if you know someone, as if you know everyone from Oregon
- When the edge of the sink is wet and you lean on it and get your shirt wet, I don’t deserve that!
That’s my list for today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more, and tweet us or comment with the thing’s that have you *pissed off!
*Remember little thing’s not real big time issues like child support or people who don’t vaccinate their kids. Also racists and sexists this is not for you.
Let me wobble back to my corner, Joe Pa knew.