This weeks man bait recipe is Chocolate Chip Cookies but they will be the best you have ever made and I say that with full confidence.
I was super bored last week one night and decided to make cookies. I’ve made chocolate chip cookies hundreds of times but always like to experiment with the ingredients to see if they come out different so I decided to try a new recipe. I will never make cookies any other way after making them like this!!! They are so doughy and chewy on the inside and my fiancé was literally eating them for breakfast the next day.
Recipe: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pair with: Honestly I cant resist a nice glass of chilled milk with these but if we need an alcohol supplement, go with a nice sipping bourbon like “Bullet.”
-2 1/4 cup flour
-2 tsp baking soda
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 cup of melted butter (2 sticks)
-1 cup packed brown sugar
-1/2 cup white sugar
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-1 full egg + 1 yolk
-2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until blended.
3. Using an electric or handheld mixer, beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy then slowly add the sifted ingredients until well blended forming the cookie dough. (You can use your hands to get everything really mixed at the end).
4. Mix in the chocolate chips by hand folding them into the dough.
5. Preheat your over to 375 then coved the dough in the bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in the fridge for a half hour.
6. Spray your cookie sheet with nonstick spray or use silicone baking sheets. Roll your cookie dough in 2 inch balls (I like bigger cookies) about 1-2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are barely golden. (Note: the cookies will look under-baked- THATS OKAY!
8. Let them cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring. ENJOY!
I have FINALLY found my signature chocolate chip cookie recipe after making cookies for years! Please let me know what you all think after you make these.