Raise your hand if you love Oreos!
That’s what I thought. With that being said, I have come across an absolutely amazing and easy Oreo dessert that I’ve been making for years. I’ve made it for holidays, birthdays, parties, you name it and EVERY SINGLE TIME that I make this, people are scraping the bottom of the dish. The best part is, it’s so easy. The last time I made it, I actually took step by step pictures so you’re all in luck.
Recipe: Murt’s No Bake Oreo Dessert
Pair with: a full bodied Cabernet
- 1 8oz container of Cool Whip (cool hhhhwhip)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package Oreos
- 1/2 stick butter (I use salted and it’s fine)
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 3 cups of milk (total)
- 9 x 13 deep tin foil pan
- Crush all Oreos in a giant ziplock bag and place in bottom of pan (leaving some leftover for the topping).
- Pour butter melted evenly on top of Oreos.
- In a big separate bowl mix the pudding mix, cream cheese, vanilla, milk and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip. Mixture will become fluffier.
- Pour mixture over the buttery Oreos then top with remaining crushed Oreos.
- Cover with tin foil let chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
You are seriously going to love this so much that you will literally be storing some on the side for later. When I told my little sister I was making this for Thanksgiving she said “oh my god that shit was so fucking good – make an extra one for just the two of us….” and honestly-I just might because I’m super selfish when it comes to this dessert and you will be, too. Chocolate anything goes perfect with full bodied red wines so drink a bottle of Cabernet (yes a bottle) with this delicious dessert!
You’re welcome in advance!
Don’t forget to check out our articles on Thursday for Thanksgiving. I will personally be doing a special Thanksgiving Man Bait article based on the votes on Twitter. You don’t wanna miss this recipe!!!