Today on Man Bait… I’m going with a very special dessert. Why? Because I haven’t yet and because I promised one of the other bloggers (after he kicked my ass in fantasy 2 weeks ago)…. yes, Ru that I would do a recipe involving his favorite chocolate snack, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. This actually works out perfectly because he’s expecting his first kid any day now, so I’m dedicating this weeks Man Bait recipe to @BrandedRu.
Ru and I have agreed and disagreed on many things. We like to break each other’s chops on the regular. However, one thing that has bonded Ru and I which we have actually had private text chats about is…..that the best possible dessert food combination is Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
I could literally sit on my couch and eat an entire bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and feel zero guilt, just pure happiness. So today I am sharing with you the ultimate Reeses dessert….
Recipe: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies
Pair with: Anything. Because anything goes well with peanut butter and chocolate. Wine, beer, vodka, whisky, you name it. Have at it!
- 19.5-oz. box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. Reese’s Pieces candy
- 12-oz. bag milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 large Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter in pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with hand-held mixer until fluffy and light.
- Add condensed milk and peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the Reese’s Pieces candies until combined.
- Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter that you had set aside and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and whipping cream for 1 minute, or until chips are melted. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over cheesecake layer.
- Lastly, sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces over top. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to taste a slice of heaven.
Is your mouth watering yet?? Are you currently running to the grocery story to make these orgasmic brownies? Good. You should be. There really is NO WRONG WAY TO EAT A REESES!!
Want your wife to not give you shit about playing 12 hours of the new Call of Duty this week? Make these brownies.Want your husband to do the dishes? Make these brownies. Want your boss to worship you? Make these brownies. Want your friends who come over to watch football on Sunday think you’re the best human being in the planet? Make these brownies. Want to just feel good about life and the world and everything in it???? MAKE THESE BROWNIES.
They’re super easy to make and who doesn’t love dessert at any time of day? If you don’t, we aren’t friends cause that goes against everything I believe in.
As always, you’re welcome. And Ru-YOU’RE WELCOME.